Returns & Refunds
Returns & refunds
Thank you for shopping with Laura Hammett Living. We hope that you're pleased with your order.
Our simple returns policy means that you can shop with peace of mind, therefore if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your goods within 30 days of receipt and we will be happy to offer you an exchange or a refund excluding the original cost of delivery. This is on condition that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused and with the original inner and outer packaging.
You will be responsible for paying the cost of the return.
For all of our UK returns you can now use our Returns Portal.
Using the returns portal is simple, just log in with your order number and you’ll be given the option to return or exchange your items with ease. To begin your return or exchange follow these steps:
- Open the Returns Portal
- Enter your Order Number which you will have received when you placed the original order.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return.
- Select if you would like to Return, Exchange or take a Store Credit for each of your items.
- We are offering a 10% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit which can be used on our website to purchase a new item.
- The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value. This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches 0.
- Download the QR code for use in any Royal Mail or DPD Service Point or print off a label at home.
- Drop it off at your nearest Drop Off Point shown from the portal. Once we receive and verify your returned items your refund will be processed, or your new replacements will automatically be sent out to you, it’s as easy as that. If you do not hear from us within the allotted time, please email us on: email@example.com
Please ensure you ask for proof of postage and retain this as it provides your unique tracking number.
If you require help with any return please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our WhatsApp link here
Damaged on delivery
We’re sorry your item arrived damaged and will endeavour to resolve as quickly as possible.
Please contact our customer care team via the WhatsApp link here
Returning your product because you changed your mind
Large bulky items to be returned will be collected from the original delivery address. You will be responsible for arranging collection and for the cost of the return.
Return shipments must be made using the same service as for the original delivery (DPD or Royal Mail).
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method.
Insurance and handling fees will not be refunded by Laura Hammett Living in case of returns.
When returning items that arrived in separate parcels, please carefully pack them into their original packaging. Kindly use the individual labels for each parcel.
If you require further assistance or wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer care team via the WhatsApp link here
Terms & Conditions
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging with labels still attached (and dust bags if included) and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
This must be within 30 days of receiving the item
- If you have your receipt or order confirmation email, we’ll refund using the original payment method used using our Returns Portal.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange made to order products, unless faulty.
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
For further information please refer to our Terms of Sale (link)